- Added support for Roblox's new Hyperion-protected 64-bit client
- Added an Unlock Method setting with 3 options:
- Hybrid (Default): Enables the Memory Write method for Roblox Studio, the Windows store app, and 32-bit client. Enables the Flags File method for Roblox's new 64-bit client.
- Memory Write: RFU's traditional unlocking method. It works by scanning and writing to the memory of running Roblox processes to unlock FPS. Roblox's new anti-cheat makes this method more annoying, but it is still feasible. WARNING: USE THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH THE NEW 64-BIT CLIENT. While I've taken a few measures to make this option behave nicely with Hyperion, risk of detection and errors still exist.
- Flags File: Sets the DFIntTaskSchedulerTargetFps flag in <roblox_version_path>/ClientSettings/ClientAppSettings.json. This method is completely noninvasive at the expense of being unable to change the cap while the game is running. Thanks to Raspy_Pi and pizzaboxer for telling me about it.
This update required rather large changes to the codebase, so I'll be on the lookout for bugs and other problems. For those who know how to contact me, let me know if you run into any issues. Enjoy!
P.S. The introduction of the TaskSchedulerTargetFps fast flag means we're a step closer to official unlocking support by Roblox. Rejoice! Until that day comes, I'll continue to maintain this project. Thanks for sticking around. ❤️
EDIT: Fixed a bug where RFU didn't preserve the contents of ClientAppSettings.json. Updated VirusTotal and download.